Thursday, April 29, 2010

I guess its true that many people think alot. We can't say for sure they think more than we do, or we think more than they do. But I've always asked myself WHY I feel that NEED to express these thoughts while others can silently think about it.

I've come to a conclusion that they think, but its just not as important to them so they don't have to type it all out or tell people about it like me.



Shucks. I just lost my train of thoughts. Thought about alot of stuff on the bus which made lots of sense, even typed long smses to a few friends. Am thankful for Syairah, Sarah, Linette and Marian for talking to me these few days. For listening to my troubles, hearing me whine or those million questions I have about myself.

A friend just called to confirm some timings and we talked for 37 minutes. The strange thing is, we don't ever talk in school, I don't even call girls. Most of all, I don't even talk on the phone. I must say I was quite amazed the conversation sustained, of all the random topics that came to our heads.



Coursework ideas... I hate it when I can't do something I want to just because I'm an A'level student and I have to think about the development of my prep board as well.

No comments: